Background

Sunday, June 8, 2014

June 6th, 2014

¡Hola Familia! That's all. I've learned nothing more haha, only teasing! My trio with Hermana Walker y Hermana Atkins is just wonderful. Plus having only 3 of us in the apartment, to a bathroom as well, has been a sweet blessing haha. In here, for the song "We'll Bring the World His Truth", the chorus is changed to "...and we are now the Lord's missionaries to bring the world His truth." We sang that my first day here. That is when it finally hit me. I memorized My Purpose and The First Vision. I will do it in Spanish next week. I teach a 30 minute lesson in Spanish with my companions mañana. Slightly nervous haha! I will be praying for strength... along with the end of this horrible cold. Church is true! I will write again soon!
continued....

I have been in 8 1/2 hours of meetings today so i am mentally spent, but very well spiritually fed. We went up to the main campus tonight to have devotional and I saw Matt Page Elder Page there! He leaves in a little over a week. I also saw Elder Nelson on Saturday while visiting main campus. Things are still wonderful here :) I love you all and miss you much however...

Nehemiah 6:3 "...I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down; why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?"

I am at peace with my decision, and I will go and serve faithfully.

Hermana Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment