Background

Friday, June 26, 2015

June 23rd - Half Mission Conference with Elder Corbridge

Emailing a day later but it is SO worth it! Elder Corbridge and Sister Corbridge came down from Utah for a half mission conference. They are meeting with the other half of the mission up in Tucson right now actually! It was such an amazing experience. He talked about making sure all the lessons are centered around "The Most Important Thing". He didn't reveal until later on that the most important thing is the Atonement of Jesus Christ and its ability to cleanse us from sin so that we can receive power from on high. Yea, it was a super powerful meeting! 

They both sat with us during lunch and (mom you're going to hate me) but I was able to ask him to send along a message from me to President Monson. He promised me he would. He said, "I will tell President Monson that Hermana Martin from the Arizona Tucson Mission would like to serve 2 years instead of a year and a half." Yep! That is how bad I wish I could just serve 2 years like the elders. We'll see if anything comes of it ;)

Oh man, my week....we got 6 news and had 26 lessons! We worked hard. We are seriously giving it our all. I'm trying to be the hardest working missionary this area has ever seen.
We've spent a lot of this week doing service for different members! I think we hit nearly 9 hours. Tiffany Douglas is so cute and did my nails this past week (acrylic) and they are so adorable. All the service really took a beating on them though haha.

I love serving here and we are having a great time. We keep seeing miracles and are trying our best to be the best instruments for the Lord.


Thank you for all your support! Talk to you next week!   
                  
Hermana Martin


The house Sierra is living in.


Her bedroom with the cool bunk beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment