Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November 3 - My Awesome, Crazy Fast week!

Oh man, I don't even know what to say. I feel like I blinked and P Day is here again so...nothing to tell! Just kidding,  haha.

Well, we have good weeks and bad weeks right? Paulina disappeared again. Keep her in your prayers, we are trying so hard to help her progress. Also we are finally getting to see Luis and Alicia tonight so that is such a blessing! Maria and Alice are still doing great :) we are seeing them tonight as well.

(Recent convert's) husband left her last weekend and stole (her son's) birthday money, (her other son's) clothes (her special needs, blind son), tv, other stuff, and has since returned to take more. She now has the police involved and he can't come in now. I am so upset and yet so proud of (her). She is staying so strong in the church and such a good mother for her children. PS when the elders called us on Monday to tell us what happened and that she needed me there, they were getting mugged while on the phone call. Don't worry! They are okay, they just had scriptures and the drunk people weren't interested. Yay Tucson.

We had Stake Conference yesterday which was a Broadcast from SLC. Made me all think of you!! But we got to hear from President Uchtdorf (who apparently lived in Arizona for several years), Elder Christofferson, and others. Mini  General Conference anyone? So awesome!

We helped with the Trunk-or-Treat on Halloween at the church. Really fun :) everyone had an awesome time!

Well that's about it! Keep my investigators in your prayers please. We will be working hard every day to find them. Love you all like crazy!! Bye!!

Hermana Martin


PS My companions have started a "Harry Potter Anonymous" and are trying to stop 'geeking out.'  I'm the weird one in the companionship who has never seen them,  Ha ha :P oh well!



Halloween fun with some members.


I have no idea what this picture is from - she didn't give me an explanation!  Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment