Background

Saturday, July 18, 2015

July 13th - Monsoon Season has started!!

It has been raining a lot lately which I just love! Hermana Garcia not so much haha but that is why we have an umbrella in the car :P I just love how pretty Arizona is. Especially the sunsets. Can't wait to show it to you!

We had exchanges this past week with the Sister Training Leaders. Sister Stuart came here and Hermana Garcia was with Sister Jones in Safford. She said her head really hurt after a whole day of only English. I can imagine! I had a really good time with Sister Stuart. I've been around her a bit but never for exchanges. On Tuesday night with her we visited Tiffany Rios and her family and she cooked us some rattlesnake! It does kind of taste like chicken like everyone says, but has the consistency of fish. But now I can say I did it! Trying all sorts of crazy things here on the mission. 

We had zone meeting on Wednesday and Sister Bushman took us and the elders up together. She is so nice! We also were able to pass by President Kimball's old house that is up there so that was super cool!

Ah I'm running out of time!! Hermana Tapia came to church by herself for the first time ever! And for all 3 hours :D that was awesome! And we sat with Tiffany and Andrew during Sacrament Meeting :) so happy that they were able to come to church with us!

I'm going to leave it at that. Sorry I ran out of time. Love you!!

Hermana Martin


PS There is an orchard out here called Apple Annie's that is super cute! We need to all come together :) The Bushmans are seriously the best ever. I love them like crazy, They took us out there on Saturday morning for breakfast.


Sierra and Hma. Stuart


Hma. Garcia and Hma. Martin


So many bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment